Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning. ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it’s at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best.
You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building.
You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company , join us at ZoomInfo! You will work regularly with our development and analyst teams, while coming up with your own creative BI solutions.
What will you actually be doing?
- Own the transformation process from turning raw data into analytical insights
- Design, implement and maintain ETLs to enhance business analysis capabilities
- Proactively identify gaps in data consumption and define processes to complete them
- Translate business needs into technical requirements
- Develop and maintain ZoomInfo analytical data model.
- Analyse, design, document, develop, test and deploy a BI solution (end to end)
- Own and provide data development tools for internal use.
- Create new ETL processes and optimize existing.
- Provide analysts and other internal customers with technical support related to data activity.
- Work closely with tech teams on the design and implementation of data solutions.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience as BI developer / Data engineer
- BA/B.Sc. in industrial/information systems engineering, computer science, statistics or equivalent.
- Very high level of SQL and data warehouse modeling - a must.
- Experience with big data solutions like BigQuery/Snowflake/RedShift - a must.
- Hands-on programming skills in Python or other scripting languages - a must.
- Experience with cloud platforms (GCP/AWS/Azure) - big advantage.
- Experience with workflows and data processing pipelines like AirFlow - big advantage.
- 1-year experience in reporting platforms like Tableau/Looker - advantage.
- In-depth understanding of database management systems and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Experience in the online industry.
- Quick learner, a team player, independent and motivated individual
- Able to multitask, prfioritize, and manage time efficiently!
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales, marketing and recruiting professionals in a position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. ZoomInfo offers unrivaled data and accuracy with contacts, companies, direct dials and professional movement. For more information on our intelligence solution, visit us at zoominfo.com