Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best. You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career.
We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building. You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
- Coordinate, produce and audit semi-monthly payroll for Multi-state US and including off-cycle payments or supplemental (bonus and year ending) payrolls, as needed
- Reviews Semi-Monthly audit reports to determine fluctuation of gross pay within a 5% threshold.
- Applies knowledge of company policies, SOX controls and practices to assist Payroll
- Conducts monthly analysis of earnings and deduction code usage to determine any variances that may result in a payroll adjustment or correction.
- Performs quarterly payroll reconciliation for all Regions to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of tax filings.
- Review Employee Masterfile information for pre and post payroll transactions.
- Track/Communicate uncashed/stale dated check information to Payroll Regionals
- Import non-exempt hours from ADP time tracking
- Enter involuntary deductions such as Levies and Garnishments into the Payroll system to ensure proper calculation and disbursement to agencies.
- Work with payroll provider tax services to register for both state and local taxes
- Reconciliation of quarterly 941s and the reconciliation and distribution of annual W-2 reporting
- Establish and maintain process documentation for new procedures.
Qualifications, Education and/or Experience:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Degree in accounting from college or technical school; or five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3-4 years Payroll experience, preferably using ADP
- Thorough knowledge of US payroll tax laws for a multi-state employer
- Attention to detail
- Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong customer service skills, ServiceNow experience a plus
- Experience with 401k a plus
- Experience with Stock a plus
- Experience with Expats a plus