Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best. You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career.
We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building. You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
ZoomInfo Technologies (Nasdaq: ZI) is currently leading a search for a Sr. Stock Plan Administrator to join our organization.
- Administer equity plans, including processing stock option and restricted stock unit grants, exercises and releases, cancellations, and terminations;
- Reconcile monthly equity activity, including shares outstanding and share reserves among company records, and third-party vendors
- Provide data for 10-Q, 10-K, Proxy Statements
- Assist in development and maintenance of policies and procedures related to stock administration, and ensure compliance with internal controls;
- Create and implement process improvements and support automation initiatives between equity and HR systems;
- Develop, maintain, and deliver educational materials and customized resources.
- Stock plan administration and/or management activities
- Work with industry software and vendors to effectively manage our clients' plans
- Stock plan financial reporting activities/support
- Stock plan reconciliation activities/support
- SEC, audit and external reporting activities/support
- Participant education and training activities/support
- Administer equity compensation programs.
- Conduct monthly, quarterly as well as yearly reporting inclusive of information needed for Proxy plus 10k filings.
- Ensure processing of new grants as well as varied transactions with a strong know-how of accounting, legal, and tax implications.
- Perform with large data sets, audits, reconciliations, v-lookups, data edits and complex calculations.
- Administer and execute domestic as well as international equity programs.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and foreign regulations along with securities laws.
- Collaborate with SOX, Finance, Payroll, Legal and Human Resources on entire stock reporting requirements.
- Prepare grant files for all new equity grants
- 5+ years' experience in stock plan administration
- Experience filing WorldWide equity
- CEP certification Preferred
- Experience with equity platforms
- Excel skills (e.g., pivot tables, V-lookup)
- Excellent project management and process orientated skills, with an ability to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Proven track record of working effectively with people across a large, complex organization to create and launch innovative, successful solutions;
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with stock plan participants.
- Experience with U.S. federal and state taxation relating to equity compensation