At ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
The Strategic Account Executive’s primary responsibility is to drive transformative growth in ZoomInfo’s existing client base of large enterprise companies as well as renewing and expanding existing agreements. The objectives will align with the company’s core values: ensure that customers are treated with respect, promote a team environment in which diversity of ideas, opinions, and backgrounds are respected and valued, conduct business with uncompromising integrity, set and attain ambitious goals, and execute to win. In addition, the Strategic Account Manager must maintain current knowledge of all products, services, and competition.
- Ability to build/demonstrate value on how your clients’ peers are getting ROI using ZoomInfo
- Utilize referrals and existing business relationships to identify new business opportunities within existing clients
- Schedule and deliver online product demos
- Generate accurate forecasts and pipelines with Salesforce.com
- Work in a team environment to drive and close business over the telephone
- Ability to target the right people within existing clients by understanding what clients we work within key vertical markets and how we are getting their peers quick ROI
- Attend meetings prepared and agrees to follow through on all directives by management
- 4+ years of experience in large enterprise sales with demonstrated ability to exceed quota
- Ability to qualify opportunities quickly and build relationships
- Understand how to deliver a compelling message
- Experience selling to LOB buyers and C-level executives
- Success with transactional and enterprise solution selling
- High degree of confidence throughout the sales cycle
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, high energy, and a “can do” attitude, balancing multiple tasks
- Have the discipline and motivation to work independently
- Knowledge of the business intelligence market
- Working knowledge of CRM or Salesforce.com
- Must be based on either the East or West Coast
- Experience selling into Enterprise Financial Services or Healthcare organizations required
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Sales and lead development training is recommended
What working at ZoomInfo brings you
- Work with great people - Independently driven with a team mentality
- Our clients find great value in our products making them exciting to sell
- Competitive compensation and with no commission cap
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfo’s investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital. For more information about our leading marketing and sales intelligence solution, visit www.zoominfo.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.