Share This Profile
Share this profile on Facebook.
Link to this profile on LinkedIn.
Tweet this profile on Twitter.
Email a link to this profile.
See other services through which you can share this profile.
This profile was last updated on 3/14/16  and contains information from public web pages and contributions from the ZoomInfo community.

Managing Director of Center On Di...

Phone: (818) ***-****  
Email: c***@***.edu
Local Address:  Los Angeles , California , United States
California State University , Northridge
18111 Nordhoff Street
Northridge , California 91330
United States

Company Description: California State University, Northridge is a vibrant, diverse university community of nearly 36,000 students and more than 4,000 faculty and staff, sited on a...   more
Background

Employment History

27 Total References
Web References
Bookshare Blog | Latest news and updates from Bookshare
blog.bookshare.org [cached]
"Our conference brings together thousands of people from around the world - including scientists, practitioners, educators, government officials, the industry executives and entrepreneurs - all committed to driving innovation in assistive technology to promote inclusiveness for people with disabilities," said Sandy Plotin, managing director of CSUN's Center on Disabilities.
That's the frustrating thing for people ...
www.ideal-group.org [cached]
That's the frustrating thing for people like Sandy Plotin, managing director of the Center for Disability at California State University-Northridge. The center has hosted the annual International Technology and Persons With Disabilities Conference, which brings people with disabilities, academics, and industry together. The principle that accommodations should be made to give people with disabilities equal access to opportunities has been enshrined in law since 1990. "The [Americans With Disabilities Act] is 25 years old, and we still don't have universal design and total accessibility," she says.
...
Plotin thinks some companies are content to focus on the perceived 95 percent of their customers without disabilities, so "why worry about the other 5 percent until they have to?"
"For over 26 years, our conference ...
www.abilitymagazine.com [cached]
"For over 26 years, our conference consistently draws the most influential speakers, scientists, entrepreneurs, CEO's and visionary thinkers who converge to share breakthrough developments and insight designed to serve the persons with disabilities community through assistive technologies," said Sandy Plotin, managing director of CSUN's Center on Disabilities, which organizes the conference each year.
IDEAL Group
www.ideal-group.org [cached]
That’s the frustrating thing for people like Sandy Plotin, managing director of the Center for Disability at California State Universityâ€"Northridge.
...
Plotin thinks some companies are content to focus on the perceived 95 percent of their customers without disabilities, so “why worry about the other 5 percent until they have to?�
" Our conference is very unique ...
www.coataccess.org [cached]
" Our conference is very unique to the industry and brings together thousands from around the world including scientists, influencers, government officials, visionary tech execs and entrepreneurs, all committed to driving innovation in assistive technology to promote inclusiveness for people with disabilities-our largest group of attendees and the reason we all gather to push the research and industry forward each year, " said Sandy Plotin, managing director of CSUN's Center on Disabilities.
...
She'll undoubtedly inspire and empower conference attendees, which is our ultimate goal ," added Plotin.
Other People with the name "Plotin":
Other ZoomInfo Searches
Accelerate your business with the industry's most comprehensive profiles on business people and companies.
Find business contacts by city, industry and title. Our B2B directory has just-verified and in-depth profiles, plus the market's top tools for searching, targeting and tracking.
Atlanta | Boston | Chicago | Houston | Los Angeles | New York
Browse ZoomInfo's business people directory. Our professional profiles include verified contact information, biography, work history, affiliations and more.
Browse ZoomInfo's company directory. Our company profiles include corporate background information, detailed descriptions, and links to comprehensive employee profiles with verified contact information.
zirhbt201304