Share This Profile
Share this profile on Facebook.
Link to this profile on LinkedIn.
Tweet this profile on Twitter.
Email a link to this profile.
See other services through which you can share this profile.
This profile was last updated on 7/28/14  and contains information from public web pages and contributions from the ZoomInfo community.

Chief Executive Officer

Email: r***@***.com
Local Address:  Meridian , Idaho , United States
eTextConsult , LLC

Employment History

47 Total References
Web References
Rand Spiwak, retired ..., 28 July 2014 [cached]
Rand Spiwak, retired University Executive Vice President (EVP) and Chief Financial Officer (CFO);
WaterWorld - Bush veto hits county plan for FSU med-school branch: The governor's action deals a blow to several Daytona-area projects [cached]
Rand Spiwak, executive vice president at DBCC, would not comment Thursday about the vetoed funds, saying it would be premature to talk about it until he has an official explanation of what was done.
"I'm sure they [the Governor's Office] would have a good rationale for whatever action they took," Spiwak said.
The Daytona Beach News-Journal, 22 Jan 2005 [cached]
Randy Spiwak, a DBCC vice president, said the college owns 16 microwave channels that were underused.Clearwire is paying the college $10,000 a month to lease 95 percent of the capacity, Spiwak said, and DBCC will use the remaining 5 percent for its faculty and staff, using wireless modems provided by Clearwire.
"It's a public-private partnership that will help DBCC without any cost to the taxpayer," Spiwak said.
Daytona State’s Palm Coast Campus Growing | Daytona State College News, 17 Aug 2008 [cached]
Rand Spiwak is the executive vice president of DSC (Kent Sharples is president). He acknowledged the two name changes in the past month: Daytona Beach Community College to Daytona Beach College to Daytona State College. He also said the college will remain a community.
Rand ..., 6 July 2011 [cached]
Rand Spiwak
EVP/CFO, ret., Daytona State College
Rand Spiwak is the recently retired executive vice president (EVP) and chief financial officer at Daytona State College (FL), where he served as a senior member of the college's management team overseeing the day-to-day operations of the college. Randy has more than 40 year's administrative experience in higher education, including teaching at the graduate and undergraduate levels. He has served as CFO and Pensacola State College and Daytona State College for twenty-seven years.
Other People with the name "Spiwak":
Other ZoomInfo Searches
Accelerate your business with the industry's most comprehensive profiles on business people and companies.
Find business contacts by city, industry and title. Our B2B directory has just-verified and in-depth profiles, plus the market's top tools for searching, targeting and tracking.
Atlanta | Boston | Chicago | Houston | Los Angeles | New York
Browse ZoomInfo's business people directory. Our professional profiles include verified contact information, biography, work history, affiliations and more.
Browse ZoomInfo's company directory. Our company profiles include corporate background information, detailed descriptions, and links to comprehensive employee profiles with verified contact information.