(188 Total References)
They also returned not guilty verdicts ...
They also returned not guilty verdicts on Stuart Kuttner, the News of the World's former managing editor - for conspiring to hack phones - and conspiracy to pervert the course of justice charges against Mrs Brooks' husband Charlie, PA Cheryl Carter and News International's head of security, Mark Hanna.
Storm Operative Security :: Not guilty says ex-News International security guard Daryl Jorsling
Each of his alleged co-conspirators - Rebekah Brooks, the chief executive of News International at the time: Charles Brooks, Rebekah's husband; Mark Hanna, NI's security chief; driver Paul Edwards; and security operative David Johnson - have already entered not guilty pleas.
Rebekah and Charles Brooks together with Mark Hanna
are currently on trial.
Mark Hanna withdrew ...
Mark Hanna withdrew his Employment Tribunal claims against News International for unfair dismissal and 'whistleblowing' after he revealed that a settlement had been reached with the organisation.
Mr Hanna, who joined News International in 2009, made his claims against the news conglomerate after he was dismissed in 2011 for redundancy.
Prior to being dismissed from his
position Mr Hanna
was cleared of criminal charges of conspiring to pervert the course of justice and was on an extended absence of leave whilst he
was awaiting trial.
Having been cleared of all charges against him Mr Hanna
stated that he
"fully expected" to be returning to his
position as head of security at the organisation but that the business kept "fobbing [him] off" and suggesting that he
took more leave.
The former head of security claimed he
was "shocked" when he
was told that he
was going to be made redundant and made a Youtube video in September which claimed that at his
Employment Tribunal, which was originally scheduled to commence on 30 November 2015, he
was going to "shock everybody as well as revealing what it was like working in what was, or is certainly becoming, one of the most hated organisations in the UK".
also claimed that he
had made over 250 job applications since his
dismissal but had been unable to obtain a new job because of the "stigma" of being involved in the criminal case against Rebekah Brooks, which concluded with Mrs Brooks being acquitted on all charges last year.
It has subsequently emerged that Mr Hanna
has settled and withdrawn his
claims against News International
After settling and withdrawing his
claims against the organisation Mr Hanna
stated: "I am grateful that we have been able to resolve this matter amicably.
I am very much looking forward to putting this difficult period of my life behind me and moving on."
also stated: "I posted a YouTube video on 3 September 2015, in which I made allegations regarding illegal activity by the Company and its representatives.
Fox News Boycott | News Corp
News International, which operates Murdoch's British newspapers, confirmed that its head of security, Mark Hanna, was also one of those arrested.
A spokeswoman, speaking on condition of anonymity, said she had no information about where he was arrested.
Phone-hacking trial: judge admonishes police expert witness | Wrongly Accused Person |
The data concerned the movements of Mark Hanna, News International's head of security, and other security assistants on the morning of Brooks's arrest on Sunday 17 July 2011.
It has already been agreed in court that Hanna
stayed overnight in Oxford on Saturday 16 July 2011.
precise movements, mapped by an expert police witness, proved to be faulty.
When Clegg challenged him on a further assertion relating to Hanna's
whereabouts asking if he
had made another mistake, he
hesistated in his