On January 19, 1970, Levi Corser
reported at a Board meeting that the Methodist Church
was about to be transferred to the Bristol Historical Society
Levi Corser was elected president; Theodore Weiderhold, vice president; Mrs. Kenneth (Elizabeth) Morse, secretary; and Mrs. T. G. (Helen) Herendeen, treasurer.
The Board of Directors: Roy Miller, Ernest Fales, Mrs. Alvin (Marge) Brough, Robert Fordyce, Mrs. Kenneth (Adele) Gray, Mrs. Theodore (Louise) Weiderhold, Mrs. Herendeen, Mrs. Levi (Eloise) Corser, and Mrs. Walter (Elizabeth) Jones.
The Reverend Alexius Lopez, pastor of the United Church of Bristol
, delivered the Dedication Litany and Prayer, followed by Reverend A. Potter of Fairport, a former pastor of the Bristol Congregational Church
in the 1940's and personal friend of Levi
Assemblyman Frank Talomie of Geneva, our representative in the State Legislature, gave his reminiscences of Levi and best wishes for the future.
In attendance were Levi Corser's
widow Eloise, who now resides in Canandaigua
, as well as two of his three daughters, Mrs. Robert (Jane) Culver of Palmyra and Mrs. Merle (Helen) Fox of Bristol.
Levi S. Corser
Political History of the Town of Bristol