No Photo Available

Last Update

2007-04-01T00:00:00.000Z

This profile was last updated on .

Is this you? Claim your profile.

Wrong John Scavelli?

Mr. John Scavelli Jr.

HQ Phone: (856) 629-9500

Get ZoomInfo Grow

+ Get 10 Free Contacts a Month

Please agree to the terms and conditions

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. I understand that I will receive a subscription to ZoomInfo Grow at no charge in exchange for downloading and installing the ZoomInfo Contact Contributor utility which, among other features, involves sharing my business contacts as well as headers and signature blocks from emails that I receive.

Caroline L. Reutter School

2150 Delsea Drive

Franklinville, New Jersey 08322

United States

Find other employees at this company (17)

Background Information

Employment History

Assistant Superintendent for Business

Evesham Township School District

Education

bachelor's degree

Mathematics

Glassboro State College

bachelor’s degree

Mathematics

Glassboro State College

master's degree

School Business Administration

Glassboro State College

master’s degree

School Business Administration

Glassboro State College

Web References (48 Total References)


President

www.franklintwpschools.org [cached]

Mr. John Scavelli Superintendent


Minutes of Board of Education Meetings Select the date below to view the minutes of the board of education minutes

www.franklintwpschools.org [cached]

Mr. John ScavelliSuperintendent of Schools On behalf of the district educational community I welcome you to the Township of Franklin School District web site.

...
John Scavelli
Superintendent of Schools


Families Archives - Page 5 of 79 - The Marlton Sun

www.marltonsun.com [cached]

District Superintendent John Scavelli Jr. said the district is tentatively planning to discuss Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers scores at it's next meeting.


Operating grant awarded - The Marlton Sun

www.marltonsun.com [cached]

"Two years ago, the New Jersey School Development Authority announced the availability of money for school construction projects," said Marlton Superintendent John Scavelli.

...
"The roofing replacements are primarily due to the conditions of the roofing systems which need to be replaced because of age," said Scavelli.
The current automatic control systems at Marlton Middle School are computer-controlled systems, which were installed in 1992.
"The DOS controlled systems are obsolete and cannot be repaired because they are no longer supported by the factory or local supply houses," said Scavelli. "This replacement will bring the control systems in line with the rest of the district's buildings for better overall operational performance and energy control."
The SDA grant funds 40 percent of projected costs, with the other 60 percent furnished by the district. The district's share will total $928,267.
"The funds furnished by the district have been planned for and set aside in prior periods in the district's Capital Reserve Account," said Scavelli.
...
Scavelli lauds the SDA for providing a percentage of the funding.
"This 40 percent saves the local taxpayers from having to shoulder the entire burden of the cost of the projects," said Scavelli.


Evesham Mayor Randy Brown questions BOE’s request for part-time police officer for truancy issues - The Marlton Sun

www.marltonsun.com [cached]

This story was edited on Dec. 19 from it's original version to add additional comments from the Evesham Township School District Superintendent John Scavelli:

...
Out of our budget, we will find $80,000 or $90,000…offer him (Evesham Superintendent John Scavelli) that deal.
...
Scavelli said for the time being he would wait to see if the council will act on the original agreement for one part-time truancy officer, which the BOE already agreed to and passed in October.
As for adding multiple police officers such as Brown suggested, Scavelli said anything such as that would have to be discussed with the board in the future.
...
"It would be something I would have to talk to the board about and see if they were interested in doing that type of thing," Scavelli said.

Similar Profiles

Other People with this Name

Other people with the name Scavelli

Tara Scavelli
Northwestern Memorial Hospital

Cristelyn Scavelli
Express Employment Professionals

Cecilia Scavelli
University of Pennsylvania

Amy Scavelli
Southern Wine & Spirits

Michael Scavelli
Steptoe & Johnson LLP

City Directory Icon

Browse ZoomInfo's Business Contact Directory by City

People Directory Icon

Browse ZoomInfo's
Business People Directory

Company Directory Icon

Browse ZoomInfo's
Advanced Company Directory