Need more? Try out  Advanced Search (20+ criteria)»

logo

Last Update

This profile was last updated on 5/17/2017 and contains contributions from the  Zoominfo Community.

is this you? Claim your profile.

Wrong Jason Flurry?

Jason P. Flurry

President

Legacy Partners Financial Group

GET ZOOMINFO GROW

+ Get 10 Free Contacts a Month

Please agree to the terms and conditions.

I agree to the  Terms of Service and  Privacy Policy. I understand that I will receive a subscription to ZoomInfo Grow at no charge in exchange for downloading and installing the ZoomInfo Contact Contributor utility which, among other features, involves sharing my business contacts as well as headers and signature blocks from emails that I receive.

THANK YOU FOR DOWNLOADING!

computers
  • 1.Download
    ZoomInfo Grow
    v sign
  • 2.Run Installation
    Wizard
  • 3.Check your inbox to
    Sign in to ZoomInfo Grow

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. I understand that I will receive a subscription to ZoomInfo Community Edition at no charge in exchange for downloading and installing the ZoomInfo Contact Contributor utility which, among other features, involves sharing my business contacts as well as headers and signature blocks from emails that I receive.

Legacy Partners Financial Group

Find other employees at this company (1)

Background Information

Employment History

Founder and President

COLLEGE PLANNING , LLC


Affiliations

Alpharetta Rotary Club

Honorary Member


First Baptist Church

Very Active Member


Education

Georgia State University


Kennesaw State University


Web References(113 Total References)


The 13 Biggest Regrets People Have About Retirement

www.cheatsheet.com [cached]

The difference in payout even from age 68 to 70 is often as much as $1,000 per month," Jason Flurry, a certified financial planner at Legacy Partners Financial Group in Woodstock, Georgia, told CNBC.


8 'Financial Habits' of the Wealthy - Healthy Wealthy Wise Blog | Savvy Team

www.savvy-team.com [cached]

Not getting caught up in the competition to keep up with the Joneses is critical to building wealth, says Jason Flurry, Certified Financial Planner with Legacy Partners Financial Group in Woodstock, Georgia.
It's about establishing a standard of living that brings happiness but doesn't make you feel that you have to go bigger the next year, he adds.


Hanging Onto a Large Inheritance: Smart Investments to Set You Up

simplelivingaustralia.com.au [cached]

Legacy Partners Financial Group President Jason Flurry sees this happen often enough to unprepared heirs.


hallstreetjournal.com

Look at all the pieces," says Jason Flurry, president of Legacy Partners Financial Group.
For the after-tax account, Flurry likes 30 percent equity spread among large-, medium- and small-cap stocks, plus U.S. and international stocks. "We lean more toward value companies with good dividends," he says. The remaining 70 percent should contain stable, high-quality bonds and other fixed-income assets, especially those that can offer guarantees on your principal and income. He would stay away from long-term bonds and instead tilt toward short-term, with durations of one to three years and ultrashort-term, with durations of less than a year. He also suggests avoiding high-yield bonds, which have a similar risk level to equities. Another possibility for the fixed-income part of the portfolio is a bond alternative strategy, like a merger fund, which owns stocks of companies undergoing mergers and acquisitions. These funds generally provide additional diversification and low volatility compared with the market. "They act like a bond but with a higher rate of return," Flurry says. Lessen exposure to stocks The pretax account that you won't dip into for a number of years can contain a 50-50 mix of equity and fixed-income-type investments. Although the fixed-income assets won't provide a lot of growth, they can help stabilize the portfolio from market fluctuations and offer safety to your nest egg. "This part of your portfolio is more for income tomorrow," Flurry says. Managing investments in early retirement is not difficult when you realize that you're now shifting from being performance-driven to safety-conscious, says Flurry. The goal now is to maintain and realize reasonable growth, rather than reach for new investment highs. "Don't get caught up in returns," he says.


ODYSSEY

ofm.com.au [cached]

This is important because: “Most people run through an inheritance in two years or less,� says Jason Flurry, the president of Legacy Partners Financial Group.
In his experience, the first mistake people make is they “blow the money on stuff for themselves�. Flurry says, “The temptation is to feel like you have to do something, but you really don’t.


Similar Profiles

city

Browse ZoomInfo's Business
Contact Directory by City

city

Browse ZoomInfo's
Business People Directory

city

Browse ZoomInfo's
Advanced Company Directory