No Photo Available

Last Update


This profile was last updated on .

Is this you? Claim your profile.

Wrong James Snow?

James F. Snow

Regional Director


HQ Phone: (202) 637-5000

Get ZoomInfo Grow

+ Get 10 Free Contacts a Month

Please agree to the terms and conditions

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. I understand that I will receive a subscription to ZoomInfo Grow at no charge in exchange for downloading and installing the ZoomInfo Contact Contributor utility which, among other features, involves sharing my business contacts as well as headers and signature blocks from emails that I receive.


815 16Th Street, Nw

Washington, D.C., District of Columbia 20006

United States

Company Description

The AFL-CIO is the federation of 56 autonomous national and international unions. Please note, the AFL-CIO is not involved in the internal affairs of its affiliated unions. We cannot respond to requests or questions concerning pensions, health care, griev ... more

Find other employees at this company (2,209)

Background Information

Employment History

Governor, President

Joe Flynn , N.V. P.

Community Labor United

Organizing Director

International Union of Painters & Allied Trades District Council 35


District Council

Web References (24 Total References)

Maryland State and District of Columbia AFL-CIO - Photo Albums [cached]

Jim Snow, AFL-CIO - Photo by D. Bowman

Joe Flynn, N.V. P., AFGE District 4 - Photo by D. Bowman
Governor O'Malley and President Mason at Mic - Photo by D. Bowman
Jim Snow, AFL-CIO Photo by D. Bowman

The Maine Campus » Breaking News [cached]

Jim Snow, the Northeast regional director of the AFL / CIO, a national federation of labor organizations, was also a scheduled speaker at the rally.

“We’re here to defend the right of working people to defend themselves,� he said, earning murmurs of agreement from the audience.
“Our voices have been saying ‘no’ to their effort to make working people pay for the wreckage that Wall Street left behind â€" the foreclosures, the plant closings, the outsourcing, the budget cuts … after they plundered the United States’ economy and, in fact, the world economy,â€� Jim Snow said. “Our voices have been saying ‘no’ to the un-American idea that the law of economic jungles should always rule.
“Our voices are saying that in a Democratic society, 1 percent of the population should never have more wealth then the remaining 99 percent combined,� he said.
Jim Snow denounced right-to-work laws, asserting that “in short, they will mean more poverty� for Mainers.
“For almost all people in Maine, they’ll mean lower wages,� he said. “They’ll lead to more unsafe workplaces, more workplace injuries and fatalities. They’ll mean lower investment in education and they’ll mean fewer new small businesses.�
He finished his speech by citing LePage’s controversial removal of a mural from the Department of Labor building due to what he perceived as a one-sided history of labor relations in Maine.

Supporters | Bread and Roses Centennial [cached]

James Snow, currently the Northeast Regional director of the AFL-CIO. He previously served as the Commissioner of Labor and Industries for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts under Governor Michael Dukakis. He has also worked as the Director of Organizing for District Council 35 of the International Union of Painters and Allied Trades and as an organizer for Community Labor United.

James Snow, Northeast Regional Director, AFL-CIO

Celebrate the Bread & Roses Centennial! | Bread and Roses Centennial [cached]

James Snow, Northeast Regional Director, AFL-CIO

Maryland State and District of Columbia AFL-CIO - Jim Snow, AFL-CIO - Photo by D. Bowman [cached]

Jim Snow, AFL-CIO - Photo by D. Bowman

Similar Profiles

Other People with this Name

Other people with the name Snow

Rachel Snow
Slade Gorton & Co. , Inc.

Brian Snow
Morningstar, Inc.

Timmy Snow

Jessica Snow
University of Virginia

Jodi Snow
WellStar Health System Inc

City Directory Icon

Browse ZoomInfo's Business Contact Directory by City

People Directory Icon

Browse ZoomInfo's
Business People Directory

Company Directory Icon

Browse ZoomInfo's
Advanced Company Directory