In July 1955, Father Donatus Walsh, O.F.M. was appointed pastor.
twelve-year term of service, he
converted the parish hall to a permanent church.In the main sanctuary he
installed a beautiful carved wood altar, which was enhanced by a back panel that had the symbols of the passion of Christ on each side.
...(1967-1979) The stability under Father Walsh came to a gradual and decided end upon the arrival of Father Angelus DeMarco, O.F.M., the new pastor in June 1967.