Share This Profile
Share this profile on Facebook.
Link to this profile on LinkedIn.
Tweet this profile on Twitter.
Email a link to this profile.
See other services through which you can share this profile.
This profile was last updated on 11/14/13  and contains information from public web pages and contributions from the ZoomInfo community.
 
Background

Employment History

  • Fire Chief
    Antrim Fire Department
  • Fire Chief
    Antrim
15 Total References
Web References
Don Warnock, fire chief of ...
www.newarkadvocate.com, 12 Sept 2009 [cached]
Don Warnock, fire chief of Antrim Fire Department, said his department responded to the scene just after 9 a.m.
Antrim Fire Chief Don ...
www.neogap.org, 16 Dec 2009 [cached]
Antrim Fire Chief Don Warnock was the first responder on the scene. Contacted after the meeting, he reported that neither Hanson nor the other worker he pulled from the scene was wearing an air pack. He said there were no ODNR personnel onsite.
Corroborating that story is all but impossible. Chipco representatives won't talk about the event. Chief Warnock was happy to answer questions but didn't know what happened prior to his arrival when the men were already down.
It's something they're trained to deal ...
www.neogap.org, 10 Sept 2009 [cached]
It's something they're trained to deal with but, sometimes it happens so fast that their protective clothing doesn't warn them quick enough and they're unable to deal with it," said Antrim Volunteer Fire Department Chief Don Warnock.
Don Warnock, fire chief of ...
www.newarkadvocate.com, 11 Sept 2009 [cached]
Don Warnock, fire chief of Antrim Fire Department in Freeport, said his department received a call around 9:08 a.m. stating some employees with CHIPCO LLC of Zanesville were unconscious because of a poisonous gas leak at a well on Ginger Road.
When Warnock and his crew arrived at the scene, Warnock said two men were down near the well and two more had been badly affected by the gas.
"We knew before we even left that it was probably going to be hydrogen sulfide poisoning," Warnock said. "We have a lot of these gas wells in eastern Guernsey County, and we deal with this sometimes. We were prepared to deal with it today."
One man was declared dead at the Ohio Regional Medical Center in Cambridge, and another was flown to a hospital in Columbus, Warnock said, but he did not have names or which hospital. Three other men were treated at area hospitals and released, Warnock said.
"We know that most employees of these companies wear meters that can tell them if there is sour gas," Warnock said. "From what we learned at the scene, the employees affected had meters on, but the gas just hit them so quickly, the meters didn't really have time to help them."
Warnock said the employees were attempting to close off a well when they were overpowered by the gas.
He explained the well was going to be flushed with water and that "kills the gas."
"But we are being told that one of the workers was immediately hit with the hydrogen sulfide and went straight down," Warnock said. "Another worker went over to help him, but he got overpowered too."
Warnock said most natural gas wells have the gas
"You can either die from it or be OK," Warnock said.
Don Warnock, fire chief of ...
www.coshoctontribune.com, 10 Sept 2009 [cached]
Don Warnock, fire chief of Antrim Fire Department in Freeport, said his department received a call around 9:08 a.m. stating some employees with CHIPCO LLC of Zanesville were unconscious due to a poisonous gas leak at a well on Ginger Road.
When Warnock and his crew arrived at the scene, Warnock said two men were down near the well and two more had been badly affected by the gas.
"We knew before we even left that it was probably going to be hydrogen sulfide poisoning," Warnock said. "We have a lot of these gas wells in eastern Guernsey County, and we deal with this sometimes. We were prepared to deal with it today."
One man was declared dead at the Ohio Regional Medical Center in Cambridge as a result of the gas leak and another was flown to a hospital in Columbus, Warnock said, but he did not have names or which hospital. Three other men were treated at area hospitals and released, Warnock said.
"We know that most employees of these companies wear meters that can tell them if there is sour gas," Warnock said. "From what we learned at the scene, the employees affected had meters on, but the gas just hit them so quickly, the meters didn't really have time to help them."
Warnock said the employees were attempting to close off a well when they got overpowered by the gas.
He explained that the well was going to be flushed with water and that "kills the gas."
"But we are being told that one of the workers was immediately hit with the hydrogen sulfide and went straight down," Warnock said. "Another worker went over to help him, but he got overpowered too."
Warnock said most natural gas wells have the gas
"You can either die from it or be OK," Warnock said.
...
Warnock said there were no explosions at the scene and no firefighters were hurt.
Other People with the name "Warnock":
Accelerate your business with the industry's most comprehensive profiles on business people and companies.
Find business contacts by city, industry and title. Our B2B directory has just-verified and in-depth profiles, plus the market's top tools for searching, targeting and tracking.
Atlanta | Boston | Chicago | Houston | Los Angeles | New York
Browse ZoomInfo's business people directory. Our professional profiles include verified contact information, biography, work history, affiliations and more.
Browse ZoomInfo's company directory. Our company profiles include corporate background information, detailed descriptions, and links to comprehensive employee profiles with verified contact information.
zirhbt201304