Dennis Bay, NCSD's Executive Director for Business Services, presented on the current state of the construction projects taking place in the District.
Among the highlights:
• The CAPS facility is nearing the $36 million-spent level
• Second floor construction is on-going in various areas of Kelly Walsh High School
• Some areas of Natrona County High School are nearing completion, including CTE areas and cafeteria
NCSD's Executive Director of Business Services, Dennis Bay, reported on several of the District's building projects.
• Two representatives from Sampson Construction (KWHS's contractor) reported on the progress of that building.
Dennis Bay, NCSD's Executive Director for Business Services reported that vertical steel installation is beginning at the new CAPS/Roosevelt building and sheetrock installation is beginning in certain areas at Kelly Walsh High School.
Dennis Bay, NCSD's Executive Director for Business Services reported on a number of projects currently ongoing.
• The CAPS/RHS schedule progress has moved up, due to contractors working late nights and weekends
• Bay pointed out the additonal square footage that the District enhanced at both KWHS and NCHS
• Progress has been gained on Lincoln Elementary
Browse ZoomInfo's company directory. Our company profiles include corporate background information, detailed descriptions, and links to comprehensive employee profiles with verified contact information.