Need more? Try out  Advanced Search (20+ criteria)»

logo

Last Update

This profile was last updated on 5/18/2003 and contains contributions from the  Zoominfo Community.

is this you? Claim your profile.

Wrong Dana Schmersahl?

Dana Schmersahl

GET ZOOMINFO GROW

+ Get 10 Free Contacts a Month

Please agree to the terms and conditions.

I agree to the  Terms of Service and  Privacy Policy. I understand that I will receive a subscription to ZoomInfo Grow at no charge in exchange for downloading and installing the ZoomInfo Contact Contributor utility which, among other features, involves sharing my business contacts as well as headers and signature blocks from emails that I receive.

THANK YOU FOR DOWNLOADING!

computers
  • 1.Download
    ZoomInfo Grow
    v sign
  • 2.Run Installation
    Wizard
  • 3.Check your inbox to
    Sign in to ZoomInfo Grow

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. I understand that I will receive a subscription to ZoomInfo Community Edition at no charge in exchange for downloading and installing the ZoomInfo Contact Contributor utility which, among other features, involves sharing my business contacts as well as headers and signature blocks from emails that I receive.

Background Information

Employment History

Principal

Prairie


Principal

J. Wallace James Elementary School


Principal Position

Prairie Elementary School


Principal

Lafayette Parish School Board


Principal


Web References(32 Total References)


The Times of Acadiana - Acadiana's Weekly Newspaper

www.timesofacadiana.com [cached]

But that's probably moot to Prairie's Principal Dana Schmershal and people of her ilk, those who likely talk about "discipline victories" over martinis more often than educational ones.


A Newsletter Published by

www.cafa.org [cached]

Dana Schmersahl, principal of Prairie Elementary in Lafayette.
She said, "It is exciting to see so


www.theadvertiser.com

J. Wallace James Principal Dana Schmersahl said she is thrilled to have the students working on her campus.
"I know when our students come back, they are really going to see a difference," she said.


www.theadvertiser.com

Children rise to the level of expectations," principal Dana Schmershal said.
It is the parish's only school to receive a high-performing, high-poverty school distinction from the Louisiana Department of Education. At the beginning of this school year, 49.3 percent of James' students were white, 45.9 were black and the rest were other minorities. About 64.7 percent qualified for free or reduced lunch. Schmershal left her principal position at Prairie Elementary School to open James in 2002. She hand-picked 75 percent of the staff. The other 25 percent came from teachers displaced from St. Antoine and the old James. "I love change and I thought it would be exciting to be at the first School of Choice school," Schmershal said. Along with learning about arts in core classes, students choose a "major" such as dance, visual arts, piano, strings, band, drama or vocal music. "We had teachers coming into a whole new situation and they were really pioneers," Schmershal said.


{ J.W. James Elementary Contact Information :: Lafayette Parish School System :: Louisiana }

new-www.lpssonline.com [cached]

Principal, Mrs. Dana Schmersahldhschmersahl@lpssonline.com


Similar Profiles

city

Browse ZoomInfo's Business
Contact Directory by City

city

Browse ZoomInfo's
Business People Directory

city

Browse ZoomInfo's
Advanced Company Directory