Biographical Information of Christian Vahab
Christian Vahab is a Senior Partner and Executive Administrator of KINO BAY PARTNERS LLC, a California Company developer of the Kino Bay Resorts and Aqua Farms in Mexico, Sea of Cortez.
Kino Bay Resorts is a planned $20 Billion resort project on the Gulf of California, Kino Bay encompassing over 5,000 acres of beach front property.
Mr. Vahab is also Chairman, CEO , and Founder of the PEEKER GROUP OF COMPANIES (http://peeker-corporation.com ), which includes PEEKER CORPORATION ( an US development and marketing company of clean energy ), PEEKER ATOMIC ENERGY SYSTEMS INC ( Licensor of the Plasma MHD technology, of which Christian Vahab is the Inventor; and manufacturer of hydrogen gas electrical power plants ), PEEKER INVESTMENTS GROUP (UK) LIMITED ( A British registered company, an investment company, and a marketer of clean energy in European, Asia, and the Middle East ).
In 2005, Mr. Vahab retired from IBM Corporation where he served as the Global Security Program Executive.
At IBM, Mr. Vahab managed a multi-billion dollars portfolio of international outsourcing contracts for companies like Solectron Inc., (Sunnyvale, California), Scotiabank (Bank of Nova Scotia, Toronto, Canada), ING Bank (ING Financial, Atlanta, Georgia), and Dow Chemical.
experience spans over 25 years managing entrepreneurial activities in national and international business operations in manufacturing, research and development, and information technology.
is also a Head Trustee and Administrator of the Anglican Covenant Trust
, also known as the "Anglican Trust
", by appointment of Rev. Charles E. Bean, also known as Baron Charles Mitchell Bean, an Anglican Priest, (heading Martha's Group of Heirs
- Martha Ann Finch Hense), heir of the American branch of the Hapsburg/Finch Trust
and Head Trustee.
Historical financial activities of the trust go back before the creation of the banking system with main impetus in the royal families of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, England, Spain and France and later consolidating in the Swiss Banking System, UK and the Colonial America a major funder and contributor to the birth of the main banking giants.
The Anglican Trust
is one of the World's largest trust entities going back to a merger between the Finch Trust
, which included the Hudson Bay Trust Limited
and West India Company) and the Hapsburg related wealth, 1936.
During this time, Mr. Vahab was President of Trans Pacific Developments, Ltd., (an Oregon Banking Trust Corporation).
The Anglican Trust
is the umbrella of many other trusts and companies such as the Eva E Bean Trust
, Michael I and Michael Two Trusts
, the Madame Curie Uranium
and Radium Mines
, The Big Red Uranium Mines
, The Yellow Cat Uranium Mines
, The Trans Pacific Enterprises, Inc.
(Banking Trust Oregon Company), co-share of the International Harvester Corporation
, Manhattan Estate Trust
, the Southern Baptist Stewardship Program Trust
, The Oregon Evangelical Trust
, The Oregon Trust
, The Great Western Gold
and Silver Mines
of Nevada, major stake holder in Mobil Oil Company
(Nuclear Research Corporation) and other trusts, foundations and companies (some which are operating in the banking field and energy related businesses).
, as a scientist and a laser pioneer, co-introduced the first Q-Switched Nd:YAG eye-surgical laser in the United States (1982-1983 at LASAG AG - Switzerland), and developed many technologies in the field of lasers, plasma physics and high power fiberoptic transmission of high-power IR lasers.
Early activities (1978-1987) involved work at Apollo Lasers
(Switzerland), Digital Optoelectronics
, Santa Barbara Research Center
(Hughes Aircraft Company), Rockwell International
, RCA, Robolase Systems Inc
, and the Naval Research Laboratory
(Naval Ocean Systems) at Point Loma, California.
Mr. Vahab is the inventor and developer of the dynamic high power laser time-sharing process through optical fibers and computer controls for manufacturing, which patent has been granted by the US Patent Office in 1991.
He is the inventor of the Magneto-hydrodynamic Power Cell Using Atomic Conversion of Energy, Plasma and Field Ionization, US Patent Application Publication Number: 2003/0001510 A1 (February 2, 2003), and several additional patent applications for laser technology pumped by means of atomic conversion, and other advanced propulsion and directed energy related technologies for ionic levitation, scram jet engines plasma propulsion and defense systems.
Mr. Vahab has significant experience in executive project and program management across a wide range of industries in the technology and finance sectors and is knowledgeable in private banking operations (structure notes trading), IT banking security, and other businesses in the private investment banking fields.
• 1951, February 15 - Christian Vahab is born in Bucharest Romania;
• 1971 - He
graduates High School and enters the Bucharest Polytechnic with major in Civil Engineering;
• 1974 - He
immigrates to Turkey;
• 1975-1976 - Mr. Vahab
immigrates to the United States;
• 1976 - He
applies and is accepted to MIT-Cambridge, MA, but because of funding difficulties he
transfers to North Eastern University
, Boston, MA;
• 1976 - Mr. Vahab joins the United States Military (The United States Air Force)
• 1978 - He
enters the California University system at Sacramento
• 1979 - He
leaves the active duty (US Air Force) and transfers to US Air Force Reserves
• 1979 - Mr. Vahab joins the United States Air Force Reserves Intelligence Service and transfers to California State University at San Diego - top secret clearance is granted - now inactive;
• 1980 - Mr. Vahab
engineering studies - Electrical Engineering and continues on studying Civil, Mechanical Engineering and Linguistics;
• 1980 - Mr. Vahab joins the Naval Research Laboratory (NOSC) in Point Loma, California as a research engineer where he develops special software for vibration research on classified equipment meant for installation on nuclear submarines and other naval vessels.
• 1981 - Mr. Vahab finishes its studies at California State University at San Diego.
• Mr. Vahab joins Apollo Lasers Inc (Los Angeles, CA) one of the upfront pioneers of laser technology.
• 1983 - Mr. Vahab leaves Apollo and forms his
first company, at the age of 32, Kristi International Company
The Company obtained an R&D contract from AMADA ENGINEERING (a well known Japanese machine tool manufacturer) tasked to develop their first CO 2 high power laser for cutting steel plates under computer controls.
This contract funds Mr. Vahab's
upcoming technology ventures.
• 1983 - Mr. Vahab
leaves the US Air Force
(Honorable Discharge and a Veteran), USAF Intelligence Service.
• 1985 - Mr. Vahab joins the American-Romanian Academy and goes to Sorbonne, France (American-Romanian Academy Conference);
• 1986 - Mr. Vahab founds the Romanian Orthodox of Orange County, California (Tustin, California), The Falling Asleep of Virgin Mary, "Adormirea Maicii Domnului), and his elected president of the Parish Council.
• 1987 - Mr. Vahab
registers the Romanian Orthodox Church
in Palm Springs, California.
• 1987 - Mr. Vahab is elected a member of the Parish Council at the Holy Trinity Romanian Orthodox Church in Los Angeles, V. Rev. Fr. Constantin Alecse, Parish Priest.
• 1987 - Mr. Vahab
develops new laser technology and equipment in medical physiotherapy, and incorporates Digital Optoelectronics Corporation
in San Diego, which later is merged with Isometry Inc
, a US publicly traded company.
• 1989 - He is appointed President of the charitable society "Future Romanian" (Viitorul Roman), and he is elected Chairman of the "Help Romania's Revolution" charitable organization associated with the Romanian Eastern Orthodox Church in Los Angeles.
At HRR, Mr. Vahab organized and managed supplies and charitable funding to help Romanians in need during the uprising in Romania (December 1989).
• 1990 - The US Patent Office grants Mr. Vahab
the US Patent No: 4,945,489 and develops his
high power laser time-sharing system under robotics and computer controls for manufacturing of high precision welds on wafers, eye implants, electronic microcircuitry (weapons guiding systems) and more.
new company - Robolase Systems Inc
- was the most advanced company manufacturing high power lasers multiplexers connected to robotics for high precision highly repeatable weld points.
Some of its client