Last Update

2014-12-31T00:00:00.000Z

This profile was last updated on .

Is this you? Claim your profile.

Get ZoomInfo Grow

+ Get 10 Free Contacts a Month

Please agree to the terms and conditions

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. I understand that I will receive a subscription to ZoomInfo Community Edition at no charge in exchange for downloading and installing the ZoomInfo Contact Contributor utility which, among other features, involves sharing my business contacts as well as headers and signature blocks from emails that I receive.

Company Description

The Association is the leading point of contact in the industry for governments, media and others interested in the positions and policies of the Namibian uranium industry. The NUA promotes industry's adherence to strong sustainable development performanc ... more

Find other employees at this company (9)

Background Information

Affiliations

Member
Australia-Africa Mining Industry Group

Member
Australian Uranium Association

Member
World Nuclear Association

Web References (9 Total References)


In 2015, Bannerman is ...

www.bannermanresources.com.au [cached]

In 2015, Bannerman is conducting a large scale heap leach demonstration program to provide further assurance to financing parties, generate process information for the detailed engineering design phase and build and enhance internal capability.

Bannerman is a member of the Namibian Uranium Association, Namibian Chamber of Mines and the Australia-Africa Mining Industry Group (AAMIG).
Bannerman's corporate office is located in Perth, Western Australia. The Company is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (code BMN), and listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (code BAN) in November 2007 and the Namibian Stock Exchange (code BMN) in April 2008. The Etango project office is located in Swakopmund, Namibia.
BACKGROUND
Bannerman listed as a public company on the ASX in April 2005. In May 2005, Bannerman acquired an interest in its Namibian subsidiary and became focused on the company's Namibian properties, in particular the Etango Project, formerly named the Goanikontes Project.
Bannerman Mining Resources (Namibia) (Pty) Ltd (Bannerman Namibia) was initially incorporated in Namibia under the name Turgi Investments Pty Ltd and subsequently changed its name on 20 September 2006. Bannerman owns 100 per cent of Bannerman Namibia.
...
Bannerman Resources takes its name from Australian cricketing legend, Charles Bannerman. While there is no direct link between Charles Bannerman and Bannerman Resources, the Company aims to emulate the determination and performance displayed by this celebrated cricketer.
Charles Bannerman holds the highest score by an Australian batsman on debut, namely 165, and scored the first ever century in a Test match to cement his status as one of Australia's earliest and greatest sporting heroes.


Bannerman owns 80% of the ...

bannermanresources.com [cached]

Bannerman owns 80% of the Etango Uranium Project in Namibia, Southern Africa.

...
Bannerman is a member of the Namibian Uranium Association, Namibian Chamber of Mines and the Australia-Africa Mining Industry Group (AAMIG)
Background
Following incorporation and its initial listing as a public company in 2005, Bannerman focused its exploration efforts on a number of properties in Australia. In May 2005, Bannerman acquired an 80 per cent interest in its Namibian subsidiary and became focused on the company's Namibian properties, in particular the Etango Project, formerly named the Goanikontes Project.
Bannerman Namibia was initially incorporated in Namibia under the name Turgi Investments Pty Ltd and subsequently changed its name on 20 September 2006 to Bannerman Mining Resources (Namibia) (Pty) Ltd. Bannerman owns 80 per cent of Bannerman Namibia, with the remaining 20 per cent held by Mr Clive Jones (for himself and on behalf of a business associate in Perth, Australia).
...
Mr Jones is a Non-Executive Director of Bannerman and Bannerman Namibia.
...
Bannerman Resources takes its name from Australian cricketing legend, Charles Bannerman, Australia's first Test Cricket batsman. While there is no direct link between Charles Bannerman and Bannerman Resources, the Company aims to emulate the determination and performance displayed by this celebrated cricketer. Charles Bannerman holds the highest score by an Australian batsman on debut and scored the first ever century in a Test match to cement his status as one of Australia's earliest and greatest sporting heroes.
Bannerman's corporate office is located in Perth, Western Australia. The Company is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (code BMN), Toronto Stock Exchange (code BAN) and the Namibian Stock Exchange (code BMN). The Etango project office is located in Swakopmund, Namibia.


Bannerman owns 80% of the ...

bannermanresources.com [cached]

Bannerman owns 80% of the Etango Uranium Project in Namibia, Southern Africa.

...
Bannerman is a member of the Namibian Uranium Association, Namibian Chamber of Mines and the Australia-Africa Mining Industry Group (AAMIG)
Background
Following incorporation and its initial listing as a public company in 2005, Bannerman focused its exploration efforts on a number of properties in Australia. In May 2005, Bannerman acquired an 80 per cent interest in its Namibian subsidiary and became focused on the company's Namibian properties, in particular the Etango Project, formerly named the Goanikontes Project.
Bannerman Namibia was initially incorporated in Namibia under the name Turgi Investments Pty Ltd and subsequently changed its name on 20 September 2006 to Bannerman Mining Resources (Namibia) (Pty) Ltd. Bannerman owns 80 per cent of Bannerman Namibia, with the remaining 20 per cent held by Mr Clive Jones (for himself and on behalf of a business associate in Perth, Australia).
...
Mr Jones is a Non-Executive Director of Bannerman and Bannerman Namibia.
...
Bannerman Resources takes its name from Australian cricketing legend, Charles Bannerman, Australia's first Test Cricket batsman. While there is no direct link between Charles Bannerman and Bannerman Resources, the Company aims to emulate the determination and performance displayed by this celebrated cricketer. Charles Bannerman holds the highest score by an Australian batsman on debut and scored the first ever century in a Test match to cement his status as one of Australia's earliest and greatest sporting heroes.
Bannerman's corporate office is located in Perth, Western Australia. The Company is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (code BMN), Toronto Stock Exchange (code BAN) and the Namibian Stock Exchange (code BMN). The Etango project office is located in Swakopmund, Namibia.


Bannerman owns 80% of the ...

bannermanresources.com [cached]

Bannerman owns 80% of the Etango Uranium Project in Namibia, Southern Africa.

...
Bannerman is a member of the Namibian Uranium Association, Namibian Chamber of Mines and the Australia-Africa Mining Industry Group (AAMIG)
Background
Following incorporation and its initial listing as a public company in 2005, Bannerman focused its exploration efforts on a number of properties in Australia. In May 2005, Bannerman acquired an 80 per cent interest in its Namibian subsidiary and became focused on the company's Namibian properties, in particular the Etango Project, formerly named the Goanikontes Project.
Bannerman Namibia was initially incorporated in Namibia under the name Turgi Investments Pty Ltd and subsequently changed its name on 20 September 2006 to Bannerman Mining Resources (Namibia) (Pty) Ltd. Bannerman owns 80 per cent of Bannerman Namibia, with the remaining 20 per cent held by Mr Clive Jones (for himself and on behalf of a business associate in Perth, Australia).
...
Mr Jones is a Non-Executive Director of Bannerman and Bannerman Namibia.
...
Bannerman Resources takes its name from Australian cricketing legend, Charles Bannerman, Australia's first Test Cricket batsman. While there is no direct link between Charles Bannerman and Bannerman Resources, the Company aims to emulate the determination and performance displayed by this celebrated cricketer. Charles Bannerman holds the highest score by an Australian batsman on debut and scored the first ever century in a Test match to cement his status as one of Australia's earliest and greatest sporting heroes.
Bannerman's corporate office is located in Perth, Western Australia. The Company is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (code BMN), Toronto Stock Exchange (code BAN) and the Namibian Stock Exchange (code BMN). The Etango project office is located in Swakopmund, Namibia.


Bannerman owns 80% of the ...

bannermanresources.com [cached]

Bannerman owns 80% of the Etango Uranium Project in Namibia, Southern Africa.

...
Bannerman is a member of the Namibian Uranium Association, Namibian Chamber of Mines and the Australia-Africa Mining Industry Group (AAMIG)
Background
Following incorporation and its initial listing as a public company in 2005, Bannerman focused its exploration efforts on a number of properties in Australia. In May 2005, Bannerman acquired an 80 per cent interest in its Namibian subsidiary and became focused on the company's Namibian properties, in particular the Etango Project, formerly named the Goanikontes Project.
Bannerman Namibia was initially incorporated in Namibia under the name Turgi Investments Pty Ltd and subsequently changed its name on 20 September 2006 to Bannerman Mining Resources (Namibia) (Pty) Ltd. Bannerman owns 80 per cent of Bannerman Namibia, with the remaining 20 per cent held by Mr Clive Jones (for himself and on behalf of a business associate in Perth, Australia).
...
Mr Jones is a Non-Executive Director of Bannerman and Bannerman Namibia.
...
Bannerman Resources takes its name from Australian cricketing legend, Charles Bannerman, Australia's first Test Cricket batsman. While there is no direct link between Charles Bannerman and Bannerman Resources, the Company aims to emulate the determination and performance displayed by this celebrated cricketer. Charles Bannerman holds the highest score by an Australian batsman on debut and scored the first ever century in a Test match to cement his status as one of Australia's earliest and greatest sporting heroes.
Bannerman's corporate office is located in Perth, Western Australia. The Company is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (code BMN), Toronto Stock Exchange (code BAN) and the Namibian Stock Exchange (code BMN). The Etango project office is located in Swakopmund, Namibia.

Similar Profiles

Other People with this Name

Other people with the name Bannerman

David Bannerman
Conservatives for Britain

Joy Bannerman
Cowichan Consort Orchestra

John Bannerman
Banff Trail Community Association

David Bannerman
JSW Insurance

Graeme Bannerman
Waverley College

Browse ZoomInfo's Business Contact Directory by City

Browse ZoomInfo's
Business People Directory

Browse ZoomInfo's
Advanced Company Directory