November Chapter Meeting Report - Bob Axsom
- As the members and guests arrived at Rex Stewart's home in Bella Vista they were guided by signs to Rex's rear garage door and as they passed through the door they were confronted with Rex's new GlaStar fuselage.
It is painted white with red trim stripes.
Nashville, Tennessee Grand Ole Opry Memories and a Reality Check - Bob Axsom
- Jeanine and I flew to Nashville on November 10 to fulfill a life long desire of mine based on an old radio program.
Formica Instrument Panel Surface - Bob Axsom
- The subject of instrument panel finish comes up fairly regularly as each new builder reaches this stage in the airplane building process.
It is seen on website forums like http://www.vansairforce.net in the form of requests for help.
High, Wide and Frightened by Louise Thaden - Bob Axsom
- We are getting some furniture reupholstered and in the process of locating a good source we ended up in Rogers at a place called Belton's.
EAA AirVenture Oshkosh, 2005 DVD
- Bob Axsom
- I bought the DVD
for this year's big event.
Newsletter Feedback from Jack Cox - Bob Axsom
-[A nice way to go out as editor] Thanks very much for the October issue of the Chapter
One Six Right Video Now Available - Bob Axsom
- This is the feature length video featuring the main runway at the Van Nuys Airport.
Thank You - Bob Axsom - Being the Chapter Newsletter editor for most of 2005 has been a very satisfying job.
Thank you all for your support by writing articles.
That's what breaths life into the monthly communication.