Need more? Try out  Advanced Search (20+ criteria)»

logo

Last Update

This profile was last updated on 7/14/2017 and contains contributions from the  Zoominfo Community.

is this you? Claim your profile.

Wrong Alun Jones?

Alun Jones

General Manager

Malaysian Exhibition Services Sdn Bhd

Email: a***@***.com

GET ZOOMINFO GROW

+ Get 10 Free Contacts a Month

Please agree to the terms and conditions.

I agree to the  Terms of Service and  Privacy Policy. I understand that I will receive a subscription to ZoomInfo Grow at no charge in exchange for downloading and installing the ZoomInfo Contact Contributor utility which, among other features, involves sharing my business contacts as well as headers and signature blocks from emails that I receive.

THANK YOU FOR DOWNLOADING!

computers
  • 1.Download
    ZoomInfo Grow
    v sign
  • 2.Run Installation
    Wizard
  • 3.Check your inbox to
    Sign in to ZoomInfo Grow

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. I understand that I will receive a subscription to ZoomInfo Community Edition at no charge in exchange for downloading and installing the ZoomInfo Contact Contributor utility which, among other features, involves sharing my business contacts as well as headers and signature blocks from emails that I receive.

Malaysian Exhibition Services Sdn Bhd

Company Description

IA 2015 is organised by Malaysia's leading exhibition organiser - Malaysian Exhibition Services Sdn Bhd (MES), and marketed worldwide by Singapore based International Expo Management Pte Ltd and London based Overseas Exhibition Services Ltd. These companies ...more

Background Information

Employment History

General Manager

Food and Hotel Malaysia


Director

Allworld Exhibitions


Web References(15 Total References)


Contact US

oilandgas-asia.com [cached]

Mr Alun Jones
General Manager Email: ajones@mesallworld.com


Contact Us

www.oilandgas-asia.com [cached]

Mr Alun Jones


Asean Elenex - AE Home

www.aseanelenex.com [cached]

Mr Alun Jones
General Manager Email: ajones@mesallworld.com


www.btimes.com.my

Malaysian Exhibition Services Sdn Bhd (MES) general manager Alun Jones said the incentives will enhance the country's capability, especially in providing an ecosystem to support the development of the chain of refining, storage and trading of oil and gas.
"The incentives will also support the participation of private operators in the development of the oil and gas industry," he said. On the Subsea Asia 2012, Jones said the organiser expects some 2,000 trade visitors from 25 countries to attend.


www.btimes.com.my

Malaysian Exhibition Services Sdn Bhd (MES) general manager Alun Jones said post-event sales is expected to reach RM400 million.
"During the previous show in 2009, sales worth about RM120 million was generated. We are confident that we will register a 25 per cent increase in sales for this year's show," he told Business Times here recently. His optimism is based on the fact that the exhibition continues to receive encouraging response from industry players as well as bigger exhibition space. He anticipates large visitor turnout for this year's event. "A total of 510 participating companies from 36 nations, including three international pavilions, have confirmed their participation in AE 2011 and IA 2011, both to be held at the KL Convention Centre. "International pavilion participants are Germany, Singapore and for the first time, Romania. About 8,000 trade visitors are expected to attend the event," Jones said. He said local players accounted for 60 per cent of the participants, while foreign companies took up the remaining 40 per cent. "The exhibitors at the shows are taking up a total of 5,000 sq m of space," he said. The events will be officiated by Energy, Green Technology and Water Minister Datuk Seri Peter Chin Fah Kui. Jones said this year marks another very successful collaboration between MES and Tenaga Nasional Bhd.


Similar Profiles

city

Browse ZoomInfo's Business
Contact Directory by City

city

Browse ZoomInfo's
Business People Directory

city

Browse ZoomInfo's
Advanced Company Directory