Alan D'Agostino of the Pittsfield Township Fire Department said the hazmat crews found nothing that could have caused the 5 students to become sick.
...Alan D'Agostino of the Pittsfield Township Fire Department said, "We've been acting on the fact that there were kids that were fainting and feeling nauseous."
After several hours of testing the air inside the building, hazmat teams reported nothing unusual.
"Everything so far is coming up negative.There [are] no indications of anything in there, that we're picking up that's hazardous or oxygen deficient. [We're] not picking up any kind of levels of carbon monoxide at this point.We made a triple sweep through there," said D'Agostino