My name is Ahmad Anderson, Pacifica Foundation human resources director and interim general manager of KPFA Radio.
While we at the Bay View have high hopes for improved management at KPFA under interim General Manager Ahmad Anderson, we must take issue with his announcement on several points.
First, we're curious why he
waited two and a half months to object to a March 31 broadcast, when in all this time he
has never discussed his
objections with Valrey, ordering adipex online cheap.
Order adipex no rx, Secondly, why are KPFA
and Pacifica apologizing to Sasha Lilley when they've never apologized to Nadra Foster, whose left hand remains paralyzed since she
was brutalized by over a dozen police officers inside the radio station on Aug. 20, 2008.
describes the attack and its consequences in the March 31 Block Report Anderson objects to in his
announcement, Connecticut CT Conn..
That Block Report was an interview by Valrey with Nadra Foster on the last day of work at KPFA for former General Manager Lemlem Rijio, who was replaced by Anderson.
• Anita Johnson • Block Report
• Block Report host JR Valrey • Block Report Radio
• Concerned Listeners • demoted • Evening News
• Hard Knock Radio • Johannes Mehserle • KPFA Radio • Kris Welch • Lemlem Rijio • Lois Withers • Mary Ratcliff • media accountability • Nadra Foster • Nicole Sawaya • Oscar Grant • Pacifica Foundation
• Pacifica radio network • police beating • police brutality • police terrorism • Sasha Lilley • Weyland Southon