Share This Profile
Share this profile on Facebook.
Link to this profile on LinkedIn.
Tweet this profile on Twitter.
Email a link to this profile.
See other services through which you can share this profile.
This profile was last updated on 12/1/12  and contains information from public web pages.

Mr. Adams Oshiomole

Wrong Adams Oshiomole?


Edo State

Employment History

  • Governor

Board Memberships and Affiliations

  • Chairman of the Committee
    Defence of Human Rights
41 Total References
Web References
December | 2012 | Nigerian Orient News, 1 Dec 2012 [cached]
The governor of Edo State, Adams Oshiomole on Thursday called on the Federal Government to slash its overhead personnel costs for public officers by 50 percent.
Mr Oshiomole
LAGOS—THE Action Congress (AC) ..., 12 Nov 2008 [cached]
LAGOS—THE Action Congress (AC) has described the gubernatorial victory of Adams Oshiomole of Action Congress at the Appeal Court affirming the earlier ruling of the Edo State Elections Tribunal as a vindication of not only Oshiomhole and the Action Congress but also of Nigerians.
Asaba—CHAIRMAN of the Delta State chapter of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC), Comrade Mike Okeme said yesterday in Asaba that the Appeal Court Benin City verdict declaring Mr. Adams Oshiomole as the winner of the April 2007 governorship polls in Edo State "is a plus for the judiciary and can be likened to Obama's winning in the United States".
On his part, the Chairman of the Committee for the Defence of Human Rights (CDHR) in Delta Mr. Ikimi Oghenejabor said "we, the members of the Committee for the Defence of Human Rights (CDHR), Delta State chapter salute the courage and sagacity of the court of appeal Benin City which upheld in its verdict the decision of the Edo State Governorship Election Tribunal declaring Mr. Adams Oshiomole as the duly elected governor of Edo State in the April 2007 polls.
The verdict is"God's own doing" for Oshiomole having walked this far, "the ball is in his court to give Edo people good governance in the spirit and manifesto of his party, Action Congress (AC)". ALL HAIL THE NIGERIA OBAMA
NewsReel 16/10/13 - Adams ..., 16 Oct 2013 [cached]
NewsReel 16/10/13 - Adams Oshiomole: The Eclipsing of A Comrade
If this does not portray what goes on inside Benin City, then it would appear that Oshiomole is using these groups of political togs turned armed robbers to terrorize people who use the bypass to move from South West to the South East and reverse. For crying out loud, why should anybody be made to pay radio license because he is passing through Edo State to his destination.
*Photo Caption - Governor Adams Oshiomole
Adams Oshiomole, the present ... [cached]
Adams Oshiomole, the present Governor of Edo State must have realized this hard lesson when he dumped his beloved Labour Party and joined the then Action Congress to contest the Edo State governorship election in 2007. The Action Congress had a much better distribution and sales structure than the Labour Party in Edo; so coupled with Oshiomole's existing socio-political brand attributes, his advertising campaigns contributed effectively to his victory at the polls.
Oshiomole Backs Sanusi On Reduction of Public Officers | Nigerian Orient News [cached]
The governor of Edo State, Adams Oshiomole on Thursday called on the Federal Government to slash its overhead personnel costs for public officers by 50 percent. Mr Oshiomole told a gathering in Abuja that the Central Bank Governor (CBN) governor, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's call for a reduction in the high cost of recurrent expenditure is not wrong however, the cut should be made from the excess spending of government officials and not the wages of workers. He argues that the nation cannot continue to invest 80 percent of its budget on travel expenses of leaders and end up borrowing the remaining 20 percent left for capital projects. Mr Oshiomole was speaking against the backdrop of the recent outrage sparked by Mr Sanusi's call for a 50 percent downsizing of civil servants to reduce government spending.
Other People with the name "Oshiomole":
Other ZoomInfo Searches
Accelerate your business with the industry's most comprehensive profiles on business people and companies.
Find business contacts by city, industry and title. Our B2B directory has just-verified and in-depth profiles, plus the market's top tools for searching, targeting and tracking.
Atlanta | Boston | Chicago | Houston | Los Angeles | New York
Browse ZoomInfo's business people directory. Our professional profiles include verified contact information, biography, work history, affiliations and more.
Browse ZoomInfo's company directory. Our company profiles include corporate background information, detailed descriptions, and links to comprehensive employee profiles with verified contact information.