St. Luke's was founded in 1910 in the Strathcona area, which at that time was under the jurisdiction of the Diocese of Calgary. In 1912 and 1913, a parish hall and an extension to the church were built.
From 1913 to 1918 the incumbent also cared for St. Barnabas' mission in the Gallagher Flats and St. David's on Wye Road, but by the end of this p...
Get ZoomInfo Grow
+ Get 10 Free Contacts a Month
Please agree to the terms and conditions