Need more? Try out  Advanced Search (20+ criteria)»

Truestar Petroleum Corporation

333 Seymour Street 14Th Floor

Vancouver, British Columbia,V6B 5A6

Canada

Canada View Map>>

P: (604) 669-6952

F: (604) 669-6331

www.truestar-petroleum.com

Description

TrueStar Petroleum Corporation is an oil and gas exploration, development, and production company. TrueStar has two producing gas wells in the Barnett Shale gas play in Texas and a 10% interest in a license for oil and gas development on 554,000 acres in Guatemala, and is waiting the reassignment of the remaining 90% interest in the 554,000 acre Li... more

GET ZOOMINFO GROW

+ Get 10 Free Contacts a Month

Please accept to the terms and conditions

I agree to theTerms and Service andPrivacy Policy. I understand that I will receive a subscription to ZoomInfo Community Edition at no charge in exchange for downloading and installing the ZoomInfo Contact Contributor utility which, among other features, involves sharing my business contacts as well as headers and signature blocks from emails that I receive.

Industries

Metals & Minerals, Metals & Mining, Mining .

Similar Companies

Pine Valley Mining Corporation, Dynasty Gold Corp., Peregrine Diamonds Ltd., Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp. .

SIC Codes

1041 .

NAICS Codes

212221 .

THANK YOU FOR DOWNLOADING!

computers
  • 1.Download
    ZoomInfo Grow
    v sign
  • 2.Run Installation
    Wizard
  • 3.Check your inbox to
    Sign in to ZoomInfo Grow

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. I understand that I will receive a subscription to ZoomInfo Community Edition at no charge in exchange for downloading and installing the ZoomInfo Contact Contributor utility which, among other features, involves sharing my business contacts as well as headers and signature blocks from emails that I receive.

city

Browse ZoomInfo's Business
Contact Directory by City

city

Browse ZoomInfo's
Business People Directory

city

Browse ZoomInfo's
Advanced Company Directory