Need more? Try out  Advanced Search (20+ criteria)»

Baja Mining Corp.

1430 - 800 West Pender Street

Vancouver, British Columbia,V6C 2V6

Canada

Canada View Map>>

P: (604) 685-2323

F: (604) 629-5228

www.bajamining.com

Description

Baja Mining (TSX:BAJ)(OTCQX:BAJFF) is a mine development company with a 70 per cent interest in the Boleo copper-cobalt-zinc-manganese Project located near Santa Rosalia, Baja California Sur, Mexico. Baja is the project operator and a Korean syndicate of industrial companies holds the remaining 30 percent. Boleo is funded, currently under construc... more

GET ZOOMINFO GROW

+ Get 10 Free Contacts a Month

Please accept to the terms and conditions

I agree to theTerms and Service andPrivacy Policy. I understand that I will receive a subscription to ZoomInfo Community Edition at no charge in exchange for downloading and installing the ZoomInfo Contact Contributor utility which, among other features, involves sharing my business contacts as well as headers and signature blocks from emails that I receive.

Revenue

$31.9 Million

Employees

46

Products & Service

mine .

Industries

Metals & Minerals, Metals & Mining, Mining .

Stock Market

TSXV: BAJ

SIC Codes

1099, 1021 .

NAICS Codes

212231, 212234 .

Recently updated profiles at this company(17 contacts available)

John Greenslade

President and Chief Executive Officer

Gaston Reymenants

Director

Terence Hodson

General Manager of Geology

THANK YOU FOR DOWNLOADING!

computers
  • 1.Download
    ZoomInfo Grow
    v sign
  • 2.Run Installation
    Wizard
  • 3.Check your inbox to
    Sign in to ZoomInfo Grow

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. I understand that I will receive a subscription to ZoomInfo Community Edition at no charge in exchange for downloading and installing the ZoomInfo Contact Contributor utility which, among other features, involves sharing my business contacts as well as headers and signature blocks from emails that I receive.

city

Browse ZoomInfo's Business
Contact Directory by City

city

Browse ZoomInfo's
Business People Directory

city

Browse ZoomInfo's
Advanced Company Directory