-->

Shore Gold Inc.

Suite 300 224 4Th Avenue South
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7K 5M5
Canada View Map >>

P: (306) 664-2202
F: (306) 664-7181
www.shoregold.com
Description
Shore has recently published an NI 43-101 compliant Mineral Resource estimate for the Star Kimberlite and continues with advanced exploration on the Orion Kimberlite Cluster within the adjacent FALC-JV, where Shore is the operator with a 67 percent interest and Newmont Canada FN Holdings ULC has the remaining 33 percent interest. These are the worl... more

Get ZoomInfo Grow

+ Get 10 Free Contacts a Month

Please agree to the terms and conditions

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. I understand that I will receive a subscription to ZoomInfo Community Edition at no charge in exchange for downloading and installing the ZoomInfo Contact Contributor utility which, among other features, involves sharing my business contacts as well as headers and signature blocks from emails that I receive.

Contact People at this company
Welcome to ZoomInfo Grow

Sign Up For An Account

+ Get 5 more free contacts(one-time bonus)

Welcome back to ZoomInfo Grow!
Sign in to your account

Forgot your password?
New to Zoominfo?Sign Up
Welcome back to Zoominfo Grow!
< Back
Revenue
3000
Employees
151

Industries

Metals & Minerals, Mining

Similar Companies

Candente Resource Corp., Diamonds North Resources Ltd., Nevada Pacific Gold Ltd., Canadian Royalties Inc.

Stock Market

TSX: SGF

SIC Codes

1099

NAICS Codes

212399, 212299

Recently updated profiles at this company (19 contacts available)

Browse ZoomInfo's Business Contact Directory by City

Browse ZoomInfo's
Business People Directory

Browse ZoomInfo's
Advanced Company Directory