Need more? Try out  Advanced Search (20+ criteria)»

Gemini Explorations , Inc.

DEFUNCT

240 11Th Avenue Sw

Calgary, Alberta,T2R 0C3

Canada

Canada View Map>>

P: (877) 331-8777

www.geminiexploration.com

Description

Gemini Explorations completed the purchased of 80 percent controlling interest in the Los Chorros mine and has secured first rights of refusal on the remaining 20 percent interest with 18 months. The company has received an equipment grant from the Columbian Government to assist in the modernization and re-development of the Los Chorros Mine. The f...more

GET ZOOMINFO GROW

+ Get 10 Free Contacts a Month

Please accept to the terms and conditions

I agree to theTerms and Service andPrivacy Policy. I understand that I will receive a subscription to ZoomInfo Community Edition at no charge in exchange for downloading and installing the ZoomInfo Contact Contributor utility which, among other features, involves sharing my business contacts as well as headers and signature blocks from emails that I receive.

Industries

Mining, Metals & Mining .

THANK YOU FOR DOWNLOADING!

computers
  • 1.Download
    ZoomInfo Grow
    v sign
  • 2.Run Installation
    Wizard
  • 3.Check your inbox to
    Sign in to ZoomInfo Grow

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. I understand that I will receive a subscription to ZoomInfo Community Edition at no charge in exchange for downloading and installing the ZoomInfo Contact Contributor utility which, among other features, involves sharing my business contacts as well as headers and signature blocks from emails that I receive.

city

Browse ZoomInfo's Business
Contact Directory by City

city

Browse ZoomInfo's
Business People Directory

city

Browse ZoomInfo's
Advanced Company Directory