Cedar Park School is recognized as the oldest English Protestant school in the West Island. It came into existence as a house owned by the Legault family of Pointe Claire, with Miss McCoy as the first teacher. In October 1895 a wooden framed building was erected on the lot north of the Legault home. This land was bought from Mr. Otto Frederick Lill...
Get ZoomInfo Grow
+ Get 10 Free Contacts a Month
Please agree to the terms and conditions