Shore Gold Inc.

Suite 300 224 4Th Avenue South
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7K 5M5
Canada View Map >>

P: (306) 664-2202
F: (306) 664-7181
Shore has recently published an NI 43-101 compliant Mineral Resource estimate for the Star Kimberlite and continues with advanced exploration on the Orion Kimberlite Cluster within the adjacent FALC-JV, where Shore is the operator with a 69 percent interest and Newmont Canada FN Holdings ULC has the remaining 31 percent interest. These are the worl... more

Get ZoomInfo Grow

+ Get 10 Free Contacts a Month

Please agree to the terms and conditions

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. I understand that I will receive a subscription to ZoomInfo Community Edition at no charge in exchange for downloading and installing the ZoomInfo Contact Contributor utility which, among other features, involves sharing my business contacts as well as headers and signature blocks from emails that I receive.

Contact People at this company

Get ZoomInfo Grow

+ Get 10 Free Contacts a Month

Contact People at this company


Metals & Minerals, Mining

Similar Companies

Candente Resource Corp., Diamonds North Resources Ltd., Nevada Pacific Gold Ltd., Canadian Royalties Inc.

Stock Market


SIC Codes



212399, 212299

Recently updated profiles at this company (12 contacts available)

Joseph Dickson
Manager, Investor Relations
George Read
Senior Vice President of Exploration and Development
City Directory Icon

Browse ZoomInfo's Business Contact Directory by City

People Directory Icon

Browse ZoomInfo's
Business People Directory

Company Directory Icon

Browse ZoomInfo's
Advanced Company Directory