New ZoomInfo™ Pro Tool Provides Unparalleled B2B Search, Export, Alert Features
SaaS Application is designed for sales, marketing, business development and recruiting professionals
October 19, 2010 — Waltham, MA — ZoomInfo™ released ZoomInfo Pro, a dynamic new application combining the most robust business-to-business (B2B) search capabilities on the Web with the ZoomInfo Database — the only source of business information in the market that includes continuously updated Web-crawled, community-contributed and user-provided data, including information on hard-to-reach small- and medium-sized businesses (SMB).
ZoomInfo Pro — a software-as-a-service application — is specifically designed for sales, marketing, business development and recruiting professionals and offers unique search, export and alert features. It is part of the company’s recently announced intelligent business information platform, and provides access to profiles of 50 million people and five million businesses, including background, direct contact information and mentions in online news articles, going back 10 years.
Unlike other business information services, ZoomInfo Pro allows users to search more than 20 simultaneous fields in company (name, industry, revenues, size, location, etc.) and people profiles (name, job title, industry, college attended, etc.) and use keywords or phrases that search across the entire ZoomInfo Database and online news articles. For example, a ZoomInfo Pro user could search for marketing managers in interactive services companies with at least $25 million in revenues and up to 250 employees, and that are located within 250 miles of any given ZIP code. Contact information — including email addresses and direct-line phone numbers — can be saved, exported and easily integrated into spreadsheets, CRM applications and other systems.
ZoomInfo Pro also includes enhanced alerting tools, making ZoomInfo the first in the industry to allow users to track updates to profiles (job changes, new background information and any news articles added) of professionals at many levels, not just executives, or monitor all of a company’s employees. Alerts are also triggered when new profiles are added that meet users’ criteria, allowing, for example, sales professionals to know when a prospect with a specific title or within a certain industry is added in their territories.
“We’re on a mission to map the business landscape in near real time,” said Sam Zales, president, ZoomInfo. “With the launch of ZoomInfo Pro, we’re providing the most powerful online business information tool for sales, marketing, business development and recruiting professionals. And we’re offering exactly what our customers tell us they need — broader SMB coverage, deeper details on contacts, better industry segmentation and search capabilities that allow users to control how they identify targets.”
ZoomInfo customer Follett Software Company, a division of Follett Corporation, has been focused on expanding its portfolio of education solutions and uses ZoomInfo Pro to stay on top of the constantly changing business landscape.
"ZoomInfo Pro has provided what other databases could not: fresh and accurate information on people and companies," said Michele Marvin, product marketing manager at Follett Software Company. "ZoomInfo's combination of company intelligence — in our case district information — and deep profiles on individuals provides me with the ability to identify the correct people and better understand what challenges their districts might be facing. This has enabled me to expand the reach of our marketing campaigns to new prospects. For example, in a recent project we were able to clean up and expand our list of prospects by 150 percent."
Features of ZoomInfo Pro include:
- Continuously Updated Business Information: Includes five million businesses (from start-ups to blue-chips) and 50 million employees (including mid-managers). Every day, ZoomInfo adds 2,000 businesses and 25,000 employees and updates 15,000 businesses and 250,000 employees.
- Beyond Business Card Basics: ZoomInfo’s business profiles include company overview, revenues, products, industry, employees and similar companies. Employee profiles offer direct contact information, work history, affiliations and 10 years of online news articles, even items that are no longer available elsewhere on the Web.
- 20+ Criteria Search Tool: Searches across the ZoomInfo Database using any combination of criteria, including territory, revenues, ranking, management level and even college attended and personal interests.
- Industry Keyword Searches: Allows users to search by keyword or phrase across all database attributes and news articles to target companies by industry, including companies that do not have appropriate SIC or NAICS codes.
- Tools to Save and Export Searches: Helps users manage contacts. Saved searches are automatically updated each time they are accessed. For example, ZoomInfo removes records that no longer meet criteria and adds new ones that do. Search results can be easily downloaded and exported.
- Alert Tool: Notifies users by email upon any updates ZoomInfo makes to profiles the user is monitoring. Users also get alerts when their previous search results change.
- Social Media Links: Connects users to a contact’s LinkedIn and Facebook pages.
- Integration Capabilities: Enables users to easily upload lists to a CRM or other enterprise application. ZoomInfo Pro is available immediately at www.zoominfo.com/business/products/pro.html.
ZoomInfo is a B2B database software company that delivers business data to supercharge marketing campaigns and sales outreach. ZoomInfo helps their customers identify their buyer personas, reach decision makers faster, and enhance and grow their databases. For more information visit www.zoominfo.com or call 866-904-9666.
Lauren Barber ZoomInfo