ZoomInfo Partners With InsideScoop To Deliver Salesforce.com Users Customer Information On 27 Million People
Direct Integration of ZoomInfo Summaries into InsideScoop CRM Solution Increases Productivity, Keeps Customer Data Fresh
Sept 13, 2005 - Dreamforce, San Francisco and Waltham, Mass. - Zoom Information, Inc., (www.zoominfo.com) the search engine that extracts and summarizes people information, is now directly integrated into InsideScoop's Salesforce.com data lifecycle management solution. Salesforce.com customers who use InsideScoop's Customer Connection to manage their customer information inside the CRM solution, can now click on the ZoomInfo tab to locate and rapidly import comprehensive summaries of the individual.
ZoomInfo's summaries provide unparalleled depth and breadth into millions of companies - with nearly 20,000 summaries of Microsoft employees alone, for example, compared to just over 100 at leading competitors. Now Salesforce.com customers can use InsideScoop to locate new contacts at key accounts or learn more about existing targets. ZoomInfo summaries include contact information, job title, education, work history and more, and are quickly imported into Salesforce.com.
"Our business is predicated on opening doors and initiating customer relationships for our clients. The richness of the contact summaries provided by ZoomInfo through Customer Connection has enabled our team of inside sales reps to be highly effective and productive accomplishing this goal, "said Doug Atkinson, President of LeadSpark, a leading provider of advanced demand generation services to other businesses.
"InsideScoop's focus on improving their customers work flow by maintaining the accuracy and freshness of the data is a perfect complement to ZoomInfo's constantly-updated summaries," said Gary Halliwell, president of Zoom Information Inc. "We want ZoomInfo summaries to be available wherever people need business information, and this integration is just the first example of direct integration into information management solutions that will be launched in the coming months."
"Our focus at InsideScoop is providing the best customer intelligence needed by the sales and marketing users of Salesforce.com. Our market research indicated ZoomInfo has both the richest and largest volume of business contacts available on the market, so we are thrilled to provide ZoomInfo contacts to our customer base, "said Chris Badger, CEO and cofounder of InsideScoop.
User Benefits of using ZoomInfo in InsideScoop's Customer Connection:
- Quality Data – Relevant summaries provide details that go beyond just a name including job title, education, employment history, company data, quotes, articles, Web page mentions, memberships and affiliations.
- Relationship Building – Knowing more about a prospect helps you build rapport.
- Time Savings – Important information is just a click away within Salesforce.com. No need to search through the Web to learn more about your contact. Get concise summaries quickly.
- Up-to-Date Contact Information: Phone numbers, email, company name, address etc. provide the right details for contacting a prospect. ZoomInfo is continually scanning the Web to provide the most up-to-date information.
- More Contacts: ZoomInfo adds 450,000 new people summaries every month, expanding the list of people who might be a potential prospect.
ZoomInfo is a B2B database software company that delivers business data to supercharge marketing campaigns and sales outreach. ZoomInfo helps their customers identify their buyer personas, reach decision makers faster, and enhance and grow their databases. For more information visit www.zoominfo.com or call 866-904-9666.
Lauren Barber ZoomInfo