New Eliyon Resource Makes Finding "One in 22 Million" Easier and Faster
Deeper User Personalization and Customization in New Version
Data Download Capability Included
September 27, 2004 - CAMBRIDGE, Mass. - Eliyon Technologies, (www.eliyon.com), a next-generation search company and the largest source of information on business people, today released a new version of its database and search interface. Simplified search, personalization and many new features allow users to more rapidly develop lists of highly qualified candidates from over 22 million in-depth profiles of business people. Users search the contents of the profiles for skills, experience, education, employer history and more, and can now apply new filters for timeliness of data, availability of contact information and more.
In-depth user research and testing provided the basis for the new Eliyon and reflect two years of extensive use by many of the top recruiting firms and human resources departments from small companies to the Fortune 100. Enhancements to the Eliyon product include:
- Downloading: Eliyon now enables users to download data for use in spreadsheets or candidate tracking systems.
- Search Results in Call List Format: Reducing the time to go from search to sourcing, one click will turn a search results page or folder contents into a call list that can be sorted and printed or downloaded
- Simplified Search: Now in three distinct categories -- Build people list, Find a specific person and Build a company list - it's more intuitive and easier to get started
- Filtering Options: Eliyon knows that different searches require different methods, and now the users can specify broad or narrow searches in areas such as the "last mentioned" date, choosing from very recent to all-inclusive, and by email and/or phone contact information.
- Private Folders: Eliyon provides companies that have more than one user accessing the system to build private folders for each user to manage his or her own lists of people and companies
"Eliyon's automatically generated profiles are becoming a de-facto source of information about business people for corporate and executive recruiters" said Gary Halliwell, president of Eliyon Technologies Corporation. "To move Eliyon from simply being the biggest source of business people information to the most useful, we worked with our users to understand and improve the entire user experience from search to sourcing, and gave them the power to customize the product to satisfy their own particular needs."
As qualified candidates become more difficult to find, recruiters are turning to new tools to broaden their universe of available candidates. Eliyon allows recruiters to uncover hidden talent and broaden their network of candidates far beyond the active job seekers who populate job boards and respond to ads.
ZoomInfo is a B2B database software company that delivers business data to supercharge marketing campaigns and sales outreach. ZoomInfo helps their customers identify their buyer personas, reach decision makers faster, and enhance and grow their databases. For more information visit www.zoominfo.com or call 866-904-9666.
Lauren Barber ZoomInfo