Eliyon Technologies' Customer Momentum Explodes In The Second Quarter: A Bright Spot In The Tech Sector
Customers benefit from comprehensive and searchable profiles on people in business
July 28, 2003 - CAMBRIDGE, Mass. - Eliyon Technologies, a leading information services provider in the recruiting and sales intelligence industries, today reported strong sales for the second quarter ended June 30, 2003. Eliyon added 77 new customers during the second quarter.
"Eliyon is a bright spot in this hard economy, and especially in the depressed recruiting market, as we continue to see strong quarter-over-quarter revenue growth," said Jonathan Stern, president and CEO of Eliyon Technologies. "Even though the national unemployment rate is at its highest in more than a decade, we've seen tremendous interest from prospects -- and commitment from customers -- who want to use the Eliyon database for recruiting. Also during the quarter, we started to see customer demand for the Eliyon database as a sales intelligence tool."
As of June 30, 2003, the Eliyon database included more than 15 million profiles of business executives and mid-level managers, with over 15,000 new ones added and 100,000 profiles updated daily.
"Eliyon's advanced technology enables the creation of products and makes information available that was never possible before," Stern added. "The automation of crawling, extracting, and recombining information published on the Web makes the Eliyon database not only cost-effective, but extremely detailed and very comprehensive."
"By using Eliyon, we have been able to deliver results to our clients faster," said Helen Sharron, CIO and VP of Professional Services at TalentFusion. "Infrastructure tools that allow a repeatable process and increase productivity while minimizing costs are what we, as a business-process outsourcing firm, are all about. This is excellent for our client base, of course. I highly recommend Eliyon for anyone looking for these kinds of results."
In the second quarter, Eliyon began to see the results of its partnership with Monster.com, adding a significant number of large accounts. These customers join the hundreds of users who access Eliyon daily -- ranging from executive search firms to 20% of the Fortune 100. Eliyon's customers include companies such as AOL Time Warner, Oracle, Lockheed Martin, Wachovia, IBM, Microsoft, Staples, among others. Some of the company's new or renewing customers in the second quarter include:
The recruitment firms joining the Eliyon roster include:
- AG Research, a contract research organization based in Dallas, Texas, (www.agresearch.info);
- The Computer Merchant, an IT staffing and solutions firm headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, (www.tcml.com);
- First Data, an electronic commerce and payment services company headquartered in Denver, Colorado (www.firstdata.com);
- Martin Partners, a retained executive search firm located in Chicago, Illinois, (www.martinpartners.com);
- RHR International, a firm of management consultants providing psychological counseling to senior management, headquartered in Wood Dale, Illinois, (www.rhrinternational.com);
- Sockwell & Associates, which specializes in retained executive search for senior-level management, located in Charlotte and Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, (www.sockwell.com);
- TalentFusion, which provides total recruitment business process outsourcing and is based in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, (www.talentfusion.com).
Comprehensive and Detailed Database
Eliyon offers the most comprehensive source of information on people in business in the Northern Hemisphere. The Eliyon system continuously crawls the Internet, automatically extracting information from virtually every news article, press release, company Web site, and SEC filing published. Its advanced technology then integrates this information into comprehensive profiles of people, which users search and use for recruiting, sales prospecting, competitive intelligence, research and more.
ZoomInfo is a B2B database software company that delivers business data to supercharge marketing campaigns and sales outreach. ZoomInfo helps their customers identify their buyer personas, reach decision makers faster, and enhance and grow their databases. For more information visit www.zoominfo.com or call 866-904-9666.
Lauren Barber ZoomInfo