Zoominfo Exposes Relationships in New Search Engine
Colleagues, Friends and Competitors Served up alongside Photos, User Feedback and More in Deep Summaries of People and Company Information
New ZoomInfo Content Agreements with BNET (www.bnet.com) for reference content and SimplyHired.com for jobs
December 5, 2005 - WALTHAM, Mass. - Zoom Information, Inc., (www.zoominfo.com) the search engine that extracts and summarizes people information from the Web, now exposes automatically built lists of colleagues and relationships in its summaries. Enabling instant networking and discovery, the relationships that ZoomInfo has uncovered using artificial intelligence are published in open, free search results along with photos and any personal information that individual users add to their summaries. Company summaries, formerly in limited beta release, now include financial information, key employees, competitor search and more.
"Who you know, and who knows you, is a large measure of how you are valued today in business," said Jonathan Stern, founder and CEO of Zoom Information Inc. "Discovering relationships on the Web and exposing them on ZoomInfo elevates ZoomInfo summaries to an indispensable tool for everyone in business."
ZoomInfo now provides more information about business people and companies, and allows searching in new ways, including:
Automated, open networking
- Automatically discovered lists of colleagues enable first-degree networking in the open, free search site. Users can also invite others to join their colleague lists.
- ZoomInfo's email engine allows direct but secure communications. Email addresses are not published publicly to maintain the privacy of each individual.
- Automatically extracted keywords published with each summary to enable keyword searching for similar people or companies
Reputation management and promotion with search engine optimization and placement
- A universally accessible reputation management platform where users can create, edit and publish their professional summaries, add personal information, keywords, photos and more
Search engine optimized – ZoomInfo summaries are published to be crawled by and rank highly within major search engines
- RSS publication – users can subscribe to RSS feeds of summaries to keep track of specific individuals
Company Summaries with financials, competitors, jobs and whitepapers
- Automatically built company summaries including revenue, employee number, key personnel, and web reference sources.
- Related white papers and case studies through a partnership with BNET (www.BNET.com), a comprehensive source of high-quality whitepapers, case studies, Webcasts, and audiocasts for business professionals. As part of the partnership, BNET will also feature ZoomInfo's people search technology on its web site.
- Job openings at summarized companies through partnership with Simply Hired
Accelerate your growth with ZoomInfo, an Inc. 5000 company. ZoomInfo’s Growth Acceleration Platform offers the most accurate and actionable B2B contact and company intelligence to help organizations accelerate growth and profitability. The continuously updated database enables sales and marketing teams to execute more effective marketing campaigns and improve sales prospecting efforts with access to on demand direct dial phone numbers, email addresses, and background information. For more information, visit www.zoominfo.com or call 866-904-9666.
Lauren Barber ZoomInfo